Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!

When asked how did you spend your mothers day my answer will be: First I had fun with family and enjoyed a BBQ, second I worked and third I sat in the E.R. from 9pm till 4am. Yeah all night long in an E.R. Where Joshua slept and I wished I could. It wasn't really that bad and the Lord blessed the night in several small ways. For one they let Josh come home and be treated instead of staying at the hospital. What's his problem you ask. PNEUMONIA. It's not a bad case but we will be hanging low for the week. I hope all you mothers enjoyed your day. I know mine wasn't what I had planned, but I wouldn't change it.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the sick boy!! THe new pictures of the kids on the side are precious. I hope everyone is feeling good soon! Happy Mom's day!

    ReplyDelete