Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moments


Kellina is known as the goof in this family, but she is also the quiet one. She is very content to sit in the corner reading a book, sucking her thumb, and just letting the world go by. This means that sometimes she isn't always heard. But last night was a great moment. Kellina needed to go to the doctor to get her ear looked at. The only appointment was a 8pm. That meant only Kellina and I attended. As soon as we left her mouth opened and words didn't stop till I tucked her into to bed for the night. The best was when we first got on the freeway.

Kellina yelling: Bad boys!

Me: What.

Kellina: Mom I love that car in front of us! That is why I yelled bad boy. Catch it mom.

Me: I'll try, but it's going pretty fast.

So off I go in my 15 seater van to try and catch a very sporty Corvette. I was safe, but it did involve a few lane changes.

Me: Kellina I just can't catch it. It is to fast for us.

Kellina: That's okay mom cause when I get big I will buy one then I can go fast like it. I like it because of its color and it so small and cute. I will be not slow like this car when I am older.

What a sweet girl with race car love!

1 comment:

  1. I love the chaos and noise of having our babies so close together, but I too treasure the things they say when alone. Especially Clint, because his whole life, attitude, decision making, is usually based on what Sissy is doing!
    She sounds like a sweetheart, even if she already aspires to have a lead foot :)

    ReplyDelete