Friday, September 24, 2010

Staying put!!!

That's right we are staying put. Which is fine by me. Now that life seems a little more settled it means school is kicking into full swing. I have to say I am one of the few people who love when school is back. I love the routine and knowing what is coming next. This year prior to school I was sooooo sick. I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to do this year. I have made the decision that if we get nothing done in a day we will have family bible time. So far we have read Ruth and Esther together. It is how we start every morning. I love it!! Samantha is marching right along in her studies. She has picked up where she left off and is doing great!! Melia is along the road to solid reader and working on her writing skills. Her new love is her pattern blocks. She will spend forever doing them. Kellina is always asking to practice her letters and practice her reading, but mommy instinct says she is just not ready. We will see though. She also loves the pattern blocks. Although she loses interest and is soon making cakes with them. Did I mention how much I love school!! Trust me this will not be the last you hear of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great how much you love learning. Clearly it is rubbing off on your little ones!

    ReplyDelete