Friday, June 3, 2011

Flying High and Goofing Around

That is what me and the girls did on Memorial Day. First I blew Melia's mind when I told her she had an uncle who fought in the war for our country. She has a new hero. Then I decided even though it wasn't the warmest day Samantha, Melia, Isaiah, and I would go for a walk while everyone else slept. We ended up in a spot that Samantha calls Tarabithia(sp). It is a spot by my moms house that she loves to go to and I have never been. It has big trees with two rope swings. A platform for sitting on. Long grass for hiding in. And buttercups as far as your eye can see. I can for sure see why she enjoys it so much. Even I had fun on the rope swings. It is now a favorite spot for Melia and Kellina as well. Kellina got to go and check it our after nap and I wasn't there so there are no pictures of her fun. I really can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment