Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fearful vs. fearless and first times

I often get asked how I tell the boys apart. This post isn't about their physical differences. Its about their unique personalities. My boys may be identical in genes, but in personality they are not. Swinging is the perfect example. Caleb jumps on and wants an under dog. He has always loved swinging. Joshua on the other hand thinks he wants in the swing. As soon as you push he panics. He has just started being a little less scared so, there is progress. It is like this in most situations. Caleb will jump in and go for it. Joshua is not so sure and needs a helping hand. Both boys wanted to climb a ladder the other day. Caleb just needed to be shown where it was. Joshua needed my hand on him the entire time and was still not so sure. So now I sit and wonder how will Isaiah be. At this park it was his first time in a swing. He seemed to do just fine (Joshua didn't like swings even at this young age). In the end Isaiah seemed more interested in licking the swing, so we will see. Amazing to me how to boys who started out as one are so wonderful in their own special way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment