Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving the Doyle way!

So, I thought since I shared our Girl Scouts Thanksgiving I should also share our Doyle Thanksgiving.  It started with Jeff heading off to work.  Sad, but true.  Then the kids and I headed out to Everson to my moms.  I had all sorts of great plans for things to do with the kiddos, but I had been hit with a nasty cold and sty in my eye so I wasn't able to do any of them.  It turned out to be just fine because the girls loved just being with their cousins.  They are a cute bunch!  They are 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5.  The boys had a blast playing with my brother.  And over all family the theme of the day. 
And yes, I know this is not as good with only one photo, but I have reached my limit and need to decide what to do about it.  So once I know I will add the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment