Monday, November 3, 2014

Dressing up

So Halloween has come and gone.  It is one of those days that people deal with differently depending on your family.  We have gone through different seasons in our own family.  For the past couple years though we have dressed up and spent the evening with my mom.  This year we really had fun.  The kids enjoyed the dressing up and tricker treating, but I was surprised to learn they loved handing out candy even more!  So here is our night via photos.  Enjoy!
 Little Kamdyn was the cutest watermelon(strawberry) ever!  The fruit might have been debated....
  
I was going for pirate, but the girls said I looked more like a gypsy....
 Kellina was the cutest Dorthy ever!  I might be biased....
 My boys wouldn't just smile.  Caleb was doing magic like Oz, pirates never smile, and ninja moves are way cool.
 The entire Wizard of Oz crew.
   And of course my attempt to get all the kids in one photo.  This was truly the best I could get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment