Friday, July 29, 2011

Colville

Yes, that is where me and the kiddos have been this last week. Where is Colville you may wonder. Well, pull out your map and find Highway 20. Now follow it all the way east. To the very opposite corner of Washington. There it is, good old Colville. I had planned for some warm sunny weather. It turned out that Samantha went swimming in the rain(we did get sun and those photos will be for a different day). I planned for the girls to have fun with their cousin. They did! As a matter of fact Melia had so much fun in the pool with her cousin she didn't want to get out!! When I noticed the blue lips I pulled them out. The girls were really that blue. It wasn't just bad lighting! Really I was just looking to relax and have fun. I have to say mission accomplished. When we got home Isaiah got to celebrate with daddy and have some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment