Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thundery days and water play

Before heading to Colville my mom said the weather she saw said mid to upper 80's with not a cloud in the sky. We arrived Sunday evening and you could tell it had been a hot day. Just what I was looking for. Good thing I packed only tank tops and shorts. But wait, the next morning when I woke all I saw was clouds and heard the all to familiar sound of rain. That day it rained!! We were however amazed by the thunder and lighting that came with the rain. It wasn't far off in the distance, but directly above us. That night my mom bought Samantha a series of books. 5 books in all. I thought it was crazy. Samantha couldn't read that many books in the little bit of time we had left. I was wrong, Samantha read 4 of the 5. That may give you an idea about the weather we had. We did get brakes of nice though. During those moments we headed to fun. One of the fun spots was a water park. You pushed various buttons and water would come out of a variety of fun things. The funnest being buckets that filled than spilled. Melia tried her best to trick kiddos into being the first to have a bucket spill on them. This included putting shoes under where water fell.. In the end though everyone thought it was fun and no tricks were needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment