Thursday, September 1, 2011

Five

Yesterday Kellina turned five!! She spent the entire day like this. I spent the entire day sick in bed with the flu. It was a good thing my mom lives by us. She came through with dinner and cake!! It wasn't what Kellina had wished for, but it worked out well. Kellina is my artistic child. She would much rather be at the table with art than in the crowd playing. So she was thrilled when most her gifts revolved around drawing. And who doesn't love to have money fall out of the card. And this card lights up and makes noise!I will say the gift that blew every one away was this. It was a fun time for all. Even Isaiah got into the party spirit. And lucky for me my stomach was much better. Kellina is still waiting for daddy to take her out on the motorcycle and get her ears pierced. She is also still waiting for the Dora castle cake that was in the original plan. One day I will make sure that all happens. To end this post I will share the photo that I think captures how much Kellina looks up to her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment