Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best and Worst Wednesday

The best part of yesterday? It was Caleb and Joshua's third birthday!!!
The worst part? I was so sick that doing just normal things was near impossible, so birthday things were out of the question.The best part of being sick? Samantha has really risen to occasion and been a major help for the family(Friday would have been a much different day if Samantha weren't here).
The worst part? I don't think I have been this sick in my life!! At least not due to a virus. The best part of Samantha rising to the occasion? Seeing glimpses of the women she may grow into one day.
The worst part? Being reminded that she is no longer my little baby girl and realizing that soon she will be that woman I have seen glimpses of.P.S. I plan to do an entire post all about the boys tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment