Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cake pops

Cake pops...... what can I say.  They are super yummy and a SUPER pain in my behind.  Okay, that might do more with my personality than the actual difficulty level, but man!  My kiddos LOVE cake pops and so I decided it would be fun to try our hand at it. 
I did like any mom and requited a friend for the ride.  I never realized you didn't need a special something to make them.  Other than a special, sweet, patient heart.  One I don't always have. 
I saw this post on a friends blog and away we went.  I must say that the one thing I tend to lack is a plan ahead kinda mind.  Turns out it is better with cake pops if you have that kind of mind. 
I was very glad in the end and I think the  kids were too! 
This is Josh yelling "For Narnia!"  his most favorite quote. 
A little while after we had some cake that was either going bad or needed to get eaten, so....... 
Cake balls!  I like them much better than cake pops.  There was no stick I had to try and get to stay put!  A small side note.  To get around the entire out of space picture thing I have added Jeff as an author.  He isn't really writing, but now I get a new round of storage space!  Thanks Amy for the awesome tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment