Friday, December 13, 2013

Cocoa Bar 2013

This idea was totally stolen by a friend who was inspired by Pintrest.  You can see her cocoa bar here!  After I read here blog I decided I needed to cuddle my kids and build some memories.  Jeff picked up a movie and a couple toppings.  And bam! We had a cocoa bar night!  I really love the biscotti you see in this picture.  If you want to try them you can get the at Haggens or order them here.  Jeff's boss's wife makes them!
The girls even put on a little show while we waited for the water to get hot.
The girls really loved being able to make their very own perfect cup.   Melia's creation.
Kellina's cup
And I really enjoyed practicing with my speed light!  Then we all enjoyed watching movies together.  I think this may have to happen every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment