Thursday, December 12, 2013

Recording memories

I recently went through this blog and read some of my old posts.  I remembered why I started this blog.  To record memories that I would other wise forget!  It was a lot of fun and inspired me to share a couple things that are happening now that I want to remember later. The first comes from Isaiah.  He was an early talker and loves to be verbal.  He recently decided he doesn't like his tear drops to linger and wants them wiped away.  So after he has cried he always comes up and says "Mom will you wipe my eye drops away"  It makes me smile every time!
Then there is Caleb.  He has always had his own language.  No, not one shared with Joshua.  Just his own way of taking.  He likes to fill in the gaps with garble.  Lately when I ask him to pick between two things he has to do eeny meeny miny moe.  But his version goes like this.  "eeny meeny mo mo, catch a little toe toe" then he picks. Caleb also happens to be the boys who still doesn't say all his letters the right way so when Venus was pointed out to him in the night sky he was very excited.  "Look it's penis".  I love the way my kiddos make me smile with simple words!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment