Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Normally I am not a big Valentine's Day kinda gal.  I think it's silly to think someone needs to shower extra love out one day a year.  I mean if you're doing it right everyday should be a Valentine's kinda of day right?  Well, maybe not every day.  This year though I decided it would be fun to shower some extra love on my kiddos.  I told Jeff to be prepared that I was going to do fun stuff this year, but not to worry about doing anything for me.  Here is a glimpse of how we spent our day.  It started with a little extra love at breakfast.  There was the adult version(which was served with a fried egg)
and there was the kid version.
Then we headed to friends house to decorate bags for receiving cards.
Eat yummy treats.
Including a heart shaped pizza.
Decorate cookies.
And enjoy eating them! 
It may have been a bit much for some.
It was a very fun day.  I have already started to think of ways to make next Valentine's Day special for my kiddos.  I have decided showing a little extra love never hurt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment