Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snow Days

I would love for this to tell you how much I love snow days.  How my family all loves to play together.  How they love to do board games inside when they get too cold outside, but really it's not quite there yet.  We currently have boys who sit in time out for knocking down sisters snowman.
We have one who doesn't enjoy going outside at all(which is fine by me).  And I won't mention the insanity of putting on and taking off all the snow gear!  Okay, so maybe my kids enjoy it more than me.  I get stuck with short sided vision of all the work for 15 minutes of play.  This year though, it was fun!  I learned that with proper snow clothes my kids last longer.  And I finally have boys to play in the snow,
to throw the snow(can you say snowball fight), to eat the snow,
and to dive into the snow!
Today with the snow and sun outside I am actually looking forward to snow play.  And I can't deny how pretty everything looks covered in snow.
 The snow caused this branch to touch the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment