Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Training

I decided I would brake down my trip to Arizona.  Since our first day was spent at Spring Training I thought I would start there.  I haven't gone to many baseball games.  I don't really watch it on TV.  I don't know many of the rules, but I do know this was fun!
It was a fun relaxed day in the sun.  By relaxed I mean I fell asleep on a grassy hill.  I had been up since 330am!  This was the first game of three that we attended.  Well, I only attended two because I had a killer migraine during the third game. Each game was at a different stadium,  a different day, different teams, and a new experience. I am so glad I got to go on this adventure with my oldest daughter and get to know my far away family better!  Don't worry, I will blog about them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment