Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Finale Day

Today marks the finale day my twins will be at home with me.  At least until June.  We have decided to have the twins go to Preschool.  I am very excited for them!  Today we met the teachers and got to know the  class room.  Afterwards I decided we should all load up and do something fun. That something was go to the beach!  A place I love and hope my children will love.  We enjoyed flying kites.
Exploring beach.
Having the ocean kiss our toes.
And playing on a log. 

Which was great until Caleb fell off and got all wet.  With the little bit of a breeze it didn't take long for him to be freezing and our trip to be over.  Over all it was a wonderful way to spend our afternoon. Oh yeah, Melia also took MY picture.  I rare thing indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment