Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A speedy birth!

In birth photography the advise I got from a friend and brilliant photographer was shoot fast.  I don't think anyone could have shot fast enough to shoot this birth.  And it turns out I actually pushed my camera aside, grabbed a leg, and helped mama to realize baby was here(NOW) and she needed to push.  That one push was all this babe needed to finish her entrance into this world.  Even though no one had believed mama when she said the baby was coming.  Even though the doctor had just left the room and nurses caught the baby. Even though the nurse had promised babies don't just fall out(and after admitted this baby did).  It was one experience I will never forget.  This mama is my friend.  This birth was amazing!  As I type I cry.  It was just beautiful......Here are the photos I did catch.  After baby arrived.
Daddy sharing the news with the world.
And did I mention until right before baby came this was like the calmest birthing room ever!
 Olivia Faith you came into this world on your terms.  You are beautiful and sweet.  I can't wait to watch you grow.
And I am sure as I edit more photos I may share a few more....

No comments:

Post a Comment