Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Hair FIASCO!!!

I recently decided that my darker hair need to be lightened up. I used a cap and while Jeff was at softball practice I pulled my hair through and did highlights. Jeff thought they looked great I didn't agree. The next day against my husbands wishes and with a 20 dollar spending limit I set out to correct the situation. I thought that all over blonde would do the trick. Well all that did was turn my hair orange. Samantha's comment was," I like it mom its orange." I lived that way for the morning and then called Jeff and discussed my options. I had about a 15 dollar budget now and I thought I would try blonde once more. It came out yellow. Jeff laughed. I cried then headed to the store one more time. I came back and by dinner I was again a brunette. Although I have gotten many compliments on the new color and how flattering it is. Jeff said it looks good like before I did anything. I don't have all the colors in photos, but here I the ones I do have.















No comments:

Post a Comment