Thursday, April 9, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod!!

Thank you Lynn for the cute outfits for the boys. I am going to have a friend come and take more professional photos next week, but I did dress the boys up and take a couple myself. I can't believe how much they are sarting to look alike. The other day I had them at Grandma and Grandpa Doyles house and Grandma Doyle called one Caleb and I corrected her. Then when Grandpa called Joshua by name I relized that all morning I had confunsed them and Grandma had been right all along. I had them so mixed up I put them in the wrong car seats and didn't figure out the mistake until about 1200 when Grandpa and Grandma set me straight. I blame it all on sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Your boys are DARLING!! I think they look identical for SURE!! I don't envy you and the tricks they will be able to pull when they are older. I went to school with a pair of twins that would take tests for each other. They would dress alike that day and switch classes!! We were all so jealous! Boy I wish I could hold them. They are deliciously chubby!! You must have great Booba (as it is known in our house) too!

    ReplyDelete