Thursday, June 10, 2010

Queen for a day

I feel like this queen's birthday snuck up on me from out of no where. If it weren't for my wonderful mom there would have been no cake. My mom did a great job making a perfect Melia cake. Bright purple with pink flowers all over it. She was showered with gifts from all her loving family. The theme was varied from water guns to plastic farm animals. I think so far her most loved gift is a Jessie doll. You know the cowgirl from Toy Story 2. She had to end her day watching the movie with her new doll. Although the plastic farm animals have gotten a lot of use in just one day. We stayed home for the day since Melia is still battling her pneumonia. You can see in her photos she didn't feel to well. Once she is better she will be going to get her ears pierced. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said my ears pierced and a pony! At least I can come through on the ear part.Melia you are my girl that keeps me on my toes. You are fast paced and ready for action at all times. Even now when you are so sick its hard to keep you still. You are full of fun and a lot of imagination. You have mommies stubborn streak and daddies love of music. You love to play with Samantha and her big girl friends, but you also enjoy your little sister and the pretend games she comes up with. You like to help with the boys and as they grow you still try your best to keep them under control. You are my picky eater. You have an opinion about all things and aren't afraid to share. I can't believe that you are five!!! I love you little one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow she's a beauty!! I can't believe our girls turn 5 this year! Crazy!! I love the doll and of course your pictures. I will get a good camera--one of these days! Happy Birthday Melia. I am super impressed she is getting her ears pierced. Liv is terrified of it!!! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete