Friday, October 21, 2011

Best and Worst

The best part about a surprise sipder: I get to run, get my camera and practice more with manual mode. Worst part: I really don't like spiders, so the entire time I was worried it would some how get me!! The best part about an older daughter: Her setting up her own ride made it possible for me to get some beautiful photos while the sun was setting(of course there are more). Worst part: My little girl is turning into a young lady much to fast. The best part of relearning my camera: Getting beautiful memories to last a life time. Worst part: My poor children now have to pose when and where ever I say(including a parking lot in front of a bush). This post was inspired by my friend Renee. She has inspired me in many other ways and areas of my life. If you want some inspiration visit her blog here and see what happens. If that isn't enough go check out her photos here. She does an amazing job and has been a huge help for my photo ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment