Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Proof

Not that I thought you didn't believe me, but just in case. This is what Isaiah use to do. He was happy on his knees. Then one day he found the piano bench. As Samantha played, Isaiah learned how to do this(this photo is not his first time standing). Now he is a pro and does it all the time!! He uses anything and everything to get standing. Including mommies legs. Please note, in the picture below the hair band is on the floor(hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have pointed out my mess). Now look where it is! Yep, he can even bend down pick something up and not fall. Glad to say, he is just as happy on the floor as standing. At least for now. Please big guy, slow down!! Side note: this morning I noted that both bottom teeth and BOTH top teeth are trying to come in. REALLY! Funny fact: We weighed all three boys. Caleb(twin A)30 pounds, Joshua(twin B) 29 pounds( 2 1/2 years old), Isaiah(7 months) 24 pounds!!! This was not an official weigh in. Just used the bathroom scale, but it still blows my mind :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a LITTLE head over heels for this chunker. He is just darling and growing WAY too fast!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete