Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Valentines Date

So, I am really not really into the entire valentines event. I don't want my hubby to buy me something that day or treat me any different than a normal day. Having said that, this year we did use it as an excuse to get a sitter and go out together. It was a very nice outing since the kids have been so sick for so long. Since we got to leave Isaiah at home our options were very open. What did we do? We went shooting!! We set up targets. I just happened to explode this very one. Jeff would shoot and I would collect casings. The gold things flying in the air in the picture. It sounds boring, but it turned out fun. It was like looking for agates on the beach. Then I got to shoot my gun. It's a Bodyguard for those who care. I couldn't aim it to save my life and kept closing my eyes. The trigger is weird! Next I got to shoot Jeff's gun. It is a Kimber .45. That means it has really big bullets. Jeff jokes it could kill an elephant. At first I was nervous, but it was AMAZING. I didn't close my eyes and could aim!! We ended up having a very fun and unusual valentines date.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! That's so awesome you went on a date and did this. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete