Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another small package


So, I am lucky to have two friends that were both due to have babies April 2. Ruth, who I blogged about yesterday. and Maria.In Gods amazing timing they have had their babies a day apart three weeks early. Talk about fun for me!Maria's sweet girl is Sophia Grace. She is also an amazing small package. She weighs in at 5 pounds 15 ounces. Her birth was very special to me. I got to stay in touch via text from start to finish. I really felt like I was a part of it all! It truly gave me the longing to do something more involved with other womens birth. When I went to visit I was blown away by this little girls hair!! And by how mellow she is. I can't wait to see how this sweet gift of God will grow.

1 comment:

  1. Is this OUR Maria???? Sophia is JUST PERFECT! I am a tad partial to the name;) Welcome to the world Sophia Grace!!

    ReplyDelete