Wednesday, March 14, 2012

small packages

Today I got to hold one of the most precious small packages I could have ever imagined! This sweet girl is my friend Ruth's(ironic huh) 12th baby. She came into the world via emergency c-section. She weighs in at a tiny 4 pounds 14 ounces. Isaiah came in at more than double her weight. She is not a preemie(born at 37 weeks). She is just an amazing small package from God. All children are a blessing and snuggling this tiny blessing was mind blowing! I thought I was prepared for her small size, but I wasn't. In case you are wondering she is blowing every ones mind in regards to how well she is doing.

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! THank you so much for sharing your visit with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of the little lady!

    ReplyDelete