Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thirteen!

Here she is the thirteen year old young lady! I can't believe that this mile stone has come so fast. Samantha decided for her party she wanted a slumber party. She wanted to eat candy and drink soda(not a norm around here). She wanted to stay up late watching movies and listening to music. I decided to have the party at my moms so little kids wouldn't be involved. Turned out the girls didn't over do anything. They enjoyed dancing to music with a strobe light, watching movies, and chatting till 330 in the morning. It was fun to be a part of the party and remember nights giggling with my girlfriends. I am pleased to say that none of the girls truly reminded me of myself(I was not the wonderful teen my girl is). I can't wait to see what this year brings for Samantha. She recently started talking to me about being a missionary. We will see what the Lord has in store for her!!

2 comments: