Friday, May 18, 2012

Day out with Dad

A while ago the boys got to go out on a date with dad.  They loaded in the truck and headed to the zoo. 
 From all the photos I saw they seemed to have a great time and more animals were out then I have ever seen on my visits!! 

 On the way home the men stopped off for some seafood.  While they were there someone landed on the beach with a helicopter.  My boys love all things that fly so it was wonderful for them.  A kind person offered to take a picture with Jeff in it so there was no picture that was focused, but I couldn't leave it out.  I mean my boys are actually inside a helicopter!  How cool is that!  Thank you kind sir for letting the boys in.  And thank you dad for taking our boys on a man only outing.

2 comments:

  1. So cool! :)

    Are you pregnant again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. no new baby Doyles on the way. I have been enjoying other peoples new one lately and that has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete