Thursday, September 27, 2012

School Pictures

Something all of public school kids had to endure every year, but something my home-school children haven't had the pleasure of.  So this year I decided I would torture, I mean bless my kiddos with school pictures.   One great thing was nature was my back drop.  Here is some from round one.

Very pretty girls huh?  What about the boys?  No worries I tortured, I mean blessed them too.
  As you can see I got some good shots.  Then I looked again.  PJ's and messy hair!  This would never do!  Stay tuned for the next installment of school pictures take two.

2 comments:

  1. The super posed twin by the tree is AMAZE--ing :)

    Your shots are so much cooler than Liv's!!

    So nice to see the whole beautiful crew. Did I tell you that Jenny had her 6th on the 25th? Yep. Another niece for me. Jenna May is perfectly precious. I will get to blog about her as soon as her mom does. (Don't want to steal her thunder!)
    P.S. They SAY they are done at 6. We'll see!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh is the ham. Wait till you see his retakes!
      So cool about your sister. I remember pics of her prego and running on your blog. We say we are done too, but truly up to God.

      Delete