Monday, January 14, 2013

I want to do big things mom, not little things

This is what Caleb told me this morning.  His reason?  I am a big boy now not a little boy.  And since his birthday was last week I have to agree.
Four seems so crazy.  Beyond toddler.  Into wanting to do big things, like school with the sisters and cleaning his own room.
The boys had one thing set on their mind for their birthday....... SNOW.  Guess what?  They got it!
They also got an amazing super hero cake, thanks to my mom.
And masks they didn't want to take off!

Later Joshua informed me when he grows up he wants to be a cop.  And Caleb wants to work in an ambulance.  Both pretty big things for pretty big boys.

1 comment:

  1. They are NOT FOUR!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!??!! I can't belive it. That means Fifi is FOUR so very soon :( I can't take it.

    ReplyDelete