Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bam-boom

Last night was softball night again.  After freezing for about thirty minutes near the fields, we decided sitting in the van watching Veggie Tales and eating chocolate cupcakes sounded much better.  So, off we went.  The Doyles and the Thames family living it up.  It wasn't until after the cupcakes that we realized eating them in the van might not have been the best idea.  Oh well, nothing a vacuum can't handle.  Once that was done it was off to the pottys with the boys before I put them in pjs for the ride home.  When they got to the pottys Josh spotted something.  He picked it up and it became his sword(because that's almost always what something becomes).  Then he asked me what it really was.  It is a piece of bamboo was my response.  His next question just made me smile. Mom, how did bam-boom get here?  I didn't correct him and I won't.  I love it way to much when he talks with me about his bam-boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment