Sunday, September 1, 2013

7

Yep, it's true, my youngest girl is now seven!!!
I think I am still in shock about the entire thing.  But this Saturday we had a pool party with friends so it must be true!  Her party was a little last minute, but in the end she decided swimming would be fun and boy was it.  All the girls who were invited ended up coming and swimming.
Kellina finally got the cake she has wanted for a couple years now thanks to my mom.
And she got some cash, which I think just about blew her mind.
Thank you friends who came and had a great day with my not so little girl.
Dear Kellina,
I am so glad that you are my sweet girl.  You did get your moms stubborn streak, but you are working to control it.  You like to be your brothers princess until they do something you don't like and then you usually stop playing.  They are boys and you are learning they tend to play different then you.  You could spend all day doing arts and crafts.  Every day you ask if you can paint.  And most days you do some form of art, from jewelry making to drawing.  You have your dads ear for music and love to play the piano and ukelele.  You also enjoy singing and quickly memorize songs(if you like them).  You recently decided the lead singer from Fun had the best male voice you have ever heard.  And you were even able to pick his voice out of a duet you had never heard before.  I can't wait to see where this life takes you because I am sure you can take it far!  I love you today, tomorrow, and forever my little bean.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment