Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ombré

One of the things I always liked about my dad is that when it came to my hair his philosophy was do what you want because it will grow back.  That means for me, and my hair, we have been many places.  From short and spikey(almost buzzed) to long and blonde.  And, well, everything in-between(both in length and colors).  I have held that same philosophy when it comes to my kids hair.  And Samantha has finally had to remind of it.  She wanted her hair a certain way.  A way, that to me, looks like some one with crazy grow out, but she wanted it.  And really, it is only hair.  And it will grow out.  And she really does love it.  So I am proud to introduce Samantha, with ombré hair. 
Sam had to pay for her new hair.  She looked into a salon.  $110.00!!  Then we went to the store bought a box and had grandma help.
$14.00 dollars and beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You are raising a daughter who believes that her outward beauty and style are just a reflection of the unique person she is inside! Great job! And Sam, you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete