Friday, August 16, 2013

Hunter Who?

That was my first thought when a very excited Sam came to me to let me know Hunter Hayes would be at the fair.  Soon her excitement caused grandma to purchase tickets.  Two tickets.  And grandma didn't want to go.  So I stepped up.  Sam downloaded his music onto my iPod so I would have some idea what I was in for.  Let me tell you, this young man is so full of talent that his recorded stuff does him no justice!!  I did some research and found out he has been performing since he was four!  A little boy, an accordion, and a whole lot of talent.  Now he is the 21 year old that girls scream for. 
And wear shirts like this.
Which made me wonder what I was in for.  Turns out I was in for a great show and a lot of screaming(mainly from myself). 
It was Sam's first concert and she was so thrilled to be there.
So much so she even posed for photos with mom!
 Again I had no real camera.  Just an iPod, which made it seem like we were farther away than we were.  And turns out. I could have brought my camera!!!
I really wanted to put the cover he did that I loved, but right now I can't figure that one out.  Hopefully soon I can add it!



No comments:

Post a Comment