Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A day of dance!

I have decided to blog a little out of order.  I mean it wouldn't be the first time I did something in the wrong order.  Today I am blogging about my Saturday.  Saturday was truly an amazing day.  I got to spend it being the chaperone/chauffeur for nine young ladies.  They are one part of the Jubilee dance company, which contains 42 total members.  And my, were they a fun group of girls to spend the day with!  We spent the day going to several extended care facilities.  These young adults really were amazing to watch. 
They work hard at what they do and it shows. 
The dances they perform are full of emotion and may have caused some tears.  Don't worry grandpa your secret is safe here......  These are photos of my most favorite dance.  It is the Breathe of Heaven dance.  It's about Mary and Joseph and there journey to Bethlehem(it was warm ups so they weren't in costume yet).
I wish I had more of Sam, but she tends to be towards the back and I didn't have the zoom...
 After spending the day watching dance I always yearn to dance myself!  Here is a picture that only captures a small section of the dance company, but I think captures what kind of fun young adults I spent my Saturday with!

No comments:

Post a Comment