Saturday, October 26, 2013

Corn maze redemption!

So, I shared with you all about my not so happy corn maze.  I decided today to share about the redemption of corn maze happiness.  I decided this year to head to The Farm.  If you have never been it is so very worth the drive!  The maze has a map!  And it's the state of Washington!
And all the paths are real roads!  And there are two bridges!
And there are cities marked with historical info!
 And there is a map!!
Besides all the greatness of the maze there is also tons of way fun stuff for you to spend your day doing.  And boy did we do it all!  Our day in photos.....
A small side note ...Caleb got a corn kernel up his nose and couldnt figure out how to "blow" it out.  From the reaction of staff he may have been the first ever visitor to do this!  They were nice, just stunned.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! That maze looks amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome Ruth... Mitchell has been there but I haven't taken the other kids. I need to!

    ReplyDelete