Friday, October 4, 2013

Portraits

I really love a good photo.  I really hate when someone asks for family portraits.  I suck at them, so I have decided to research and practice.  About two years ago I did some photos for my good friends.  Now whenever I go to their house and see them on the wall I cringe.  I have made it my mission to update those cringe worthy photos with some that are smile worthy.  Yesterday we headed to Sm'Apples, a local apple orchard, to try for nice photos.  You have seen this family here before and you have seen my attempts to get people to look at me and smile.  I am happy to report that yesterday these kids did amazing!!  Here a few of the photos I took.
And yes, they still had some goofy moments!  And yes all my kiddos were there, but their pictures you can see on Facebook....okay, I will probably blog them later.

1 comment: