Sunday, March 22, 2015

Exploring the Pacific Northwest one trail at a time.

I am back with another installment of a trail I have really started to enjoy.  It's one that you can take slowly and enjoy the forest around you, with your camera of course.  Or you can strap four year old to your back and go as fast as you can to get in some cardio.  I have now done it both ways.  And when I was going for cardio it was just as fun as strolling with my camera. The day a I had my camera the light was so pretty.


The moss was beautiful.  Yes, I just said moss was beautiful.
And the company was too cute!
So what trail is this you ask.  Well, it's the Stimpson Family reserve.  There are two loops you can take to total 4 miles.  I still haven't done both.  One trail is 1.2 miles and goes around a lake.  I haven't done that one yet, but my mom says it's very pretty.  The main loop is 2.8 miles and is the trail I have done.  Stayed tuned for more fun hikes and what I thought of them in the near future!

1 comment: