Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Whole30 day 30!!!

Yes!!! I have finished!  I feel great! I'm exciting to continue on! I would love to give you a huge list of things fixed, but I don't have one of those stories.  I have however been keeping a running log in old posts you are welcome to.  I realized when I started this I never weighed myself so I don't even have a solid weight loss for you.  Now I know I was at least 160(probably more).  I am now 153.  Not bad.  I now measure 39chest , 35waist, 38 hips.  Not bad.  I have noticed most important feeling all around better.  I use to have awful,  knock me down for the day headaches.  Now if I do get a headache I drink water take a small amount of meds and am on my way!  To end this Whole30 I leave you with photos from day one and day 30.  Please let me know if you want to try this out for your health.  I will totally do it with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment