Friday, February 19, 2010

The best medicine

is laughter of course. With Kellina around we won't run out any time soon. Here are some moments I hope give you a big dose of medicine. At dinner we were all finishing our pizza. Everyone had had seconds, but dad. Melia asked why not. He answered because he is on a diet. Kellina eyes got so wide I thought they might pop. Thin she answered.
"Diet! NOOOOOO!"
While playing together I asked why do you always pretend to be a boy.
"Because I LOVE them."
And her last cute quote was while we were talking about marriage. I had told her that when she got older God would bring a husband into her life. This is what followed.
"I get to marry Arnty Carla!"
"No sweety girls marry boys."(I didn't go into the more obvious problems of this.)
With big eyes and much excitement"You mean I can marry Ben!"(friend of Aunt Carla)
"Well no he is a little to old"
"I am not going to marry a boy. I am going to marry 3 people. Arnty Carla, you and dad."
At that point I just smiled and logged it into my mind to blog.


1 comment:

  1. :) She's too much. I love the way they think, and don't you think we'd be doing something wrong if they didn't want to marry us at this point. I mean, I always say you marry someone you love very much and that helps make you a better person. Then i am thrilled when she says she is going to marry daddy!!!

    P.S. We are BIG Bill Peet fans in this house! Ian has a whole set from when he was little. Very fun books.

    ReplyDelete