Monday, April 12, 2010

Youth Fair

This weekend Samantha got to do the youth fair. For five dollars she spent two days doing fun activities with grandma's dog Bonnie. It was a taste of 4-H for her. She really wants to do 4-H with my moms dog so I thought this would be a good intro. They had many different things for kids. Photography, bunnies, chickens, and the one that cracked my mom and I up.... riding lawn mowers. This is Samantha in the stall she decorated with Bonnie. It is a picture of a picture so sorry its not perfect. These photos I took while Samantha learned about dog obedience. Not something Bonnie knows much about. Samantha also made a poster all about Bonnie who loves to eat shoes. It also contained info about beagles that Samantha looked up. And I know this is about Samantha, but I had to include this picture because it is my favorite kind of dog.

2 comments:

  1. 16 hours over two days at the same fair grounds and we never saw each other? Nuts. She looks like she had fun! Way to go Samantha, nice poster. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 4-H!! I loved the projects and we showed horses for the 3-4 years. It was a good program. Kids learn a lot. Samantha is so pretty. She's probably as tall as me now, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete