Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Monday, Monday I wish it were a Sunday

Well, not really I had a great Monday. I spent the day getting the garden in. Samantha planted sunflowers(not much to look at yet.) and I planted veggies and herbs. It was a lot of fun. Thank you mom and Merriann for all the help. After a full day in the yard we headed to softball. I got to cheer on my man as he hit a home run and I even got a picture to boot. The girls had a blast bathing in the dirt! And best of all there were plenty of cute kids to take pictures of. It was a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The boys just got hair cuts last night. I think this pic of oliver is the last one with all his curles! I know they will grow back but he looks sooo different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! Way to go on the garden! Hopefully I might see you at softball tonight...for more than a second!

    Love, Chessa

    ReplyDelete