Monday, May 24, 2010

A quick update

First I cut Melia's hair. She wants to grow it out, but I thought this way it could all grow together. Second, I turned 29. No there is no cute picture of me. I did have a very good day though. Third, all my girls are sick. Kellina has ear and sinus infection. Melia has an eye and ear infection. And Samantha. Well, she finished her amoxocillin for a double ear infection and then promptly broke out in a horrible rash. This is how she looked Sunday. All drugged up with Benadryl to try and stop the itch. On top of all this we have work going on at the house all week. Good thing I have nice friends who still let us come over and visit. Lastly, we are suppose to go camping Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Turns out Gabe had a double ear infection too. If you need another person to visit, you're welcome to come by here anytime. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruth...Happy Birthday! I am sorry so many are sick! Praying for your sweet family!

    Love, Chessa

    ReplyDelete