Monday, March 28, 2011

One knitting injury and one cute hat!

This weekend I finished my first knitted hat!!! I also got my first knitting injury. This of course would only happen to me. I am just special that way. I was walking and bumped my knitting bag into a wall. A knitting needle came through the bag and punctured my leg. I now have a hole and bruise to prove how dangerous knitting can be. But I also have a cute hat and baby to model it so all is well. I have already started working on the next hat for Melia. I am totally addicted to knitting!

3 comments:

  1. OK... You and Ruth E. need to teach me to knit this hat. Josh saw it and said "that's the kind of hat I want"....I'm going to need a lot more yarn than you though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!!!
    ....even though you sacrificed a limb to make it...hahaha
    really- good job on the hat! he looks adorable in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a knitting prodigy, Ruth, that hat turned out so well! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete