Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Week

I can't believe it, but Isaiah has been in this crazy world for one week now!! It seems both long and short. Maybe that has to do with sleep deprivation or maybe it is the speed of childhood. Some moments seem ever lasting and others a blink of an eye. So far Isaiah is fitting in around here well. He is a baby who cries when he needs you and if you snuggle him to much. Of this I am guilty!! His biggest change this week is his volume. It is as if someone found it and gave it a good turn. I knew that sweet baby cry couldn't last forever. He does well sleeping through all our noise in his bed in the living room. Nursing is going well and he is up to 10lbs 1oz. Now I must hurry up and finish this along with my apple dumpling(THANK YOU MERRIANN) as grunting is starting to come my way from what I am sure is a hungry little man!

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute!!! Can't wait to meet him in person. Saw you at church Sunday, but I had a bit of a cold, so I stayed away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Ruth! Is he smiling already??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a chunk, LOVE the cheeks! What a sweetie. I detest that first week as it goes by waaaay too quickly. Great pictures, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete