Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting to Know you

Okay, so I haven't gotten to know a person.  But I have got to know a thing.  Three years ago when I first got into taking photos I convinced Jeff I had to have Photoshop Elements.  I installed it and then switched over to using Picasa.  It was easy and it worked.  It soon became clear to Jeff my must have was simply sitting on a self and never being used.  Yes, he did point this out.  So this last round of pictures I decided to give it a go.  This was a simple effect that I thought added interest to my photo.
The next photo has been years of thought in the making.  I have wanted more scripture around the house.  I have often thought of pairing it with my photos.  These seemed to go together so well and soon will be mounted on my wall.
And lastly the same effect as above with black and white and a pop of color.  This little girl is so sweet and Samantha adores her.  She often tells me how she wants little babies like this one.
I still have a lot to learn, but I have started down the path of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment