Friday, July 6, 2012

Why?

The boys have hit the why phase.  If you have children you know this phase well.  It is the phase where every answer gets a why asked after it.  It goes something like this:
Caleb:"Mom can I eat that."
Me:"No."
Caleb:"Why?"
Me:"Because it is pancake batter and we don't eat that."
Caleb:"Why?"
Me:"Because it is yucky."
Caleb:"Why?"
And so the conversation continues.

The why questions may be time consuming and sometimes repetitive, but usually aren't to hard to handle.  Joshua on the other hand has been coming up with some tougher questions. At the beach he asked me this tough one "Mom, how did God make sand?" I was glad that the answer of He spoke and it was there was enough to satisfy him! 
There are days when both boys are very inquisitive and I think I need Google built into my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment