Monday, July 16, 2012

First Day

Today is the girls first day at girl scout camp. 
It is one of those bittersweet moments for me.  So wonderful to see them growing and yet so sad to say goodbye to the little ones they use to be.
They were sweet hand in hand headed to the great unknown. 
It is a first for Samantha also.  She is going to be a Program Aide.
I can't believe she is getting so old on me!! 
Kellina started the day telling me how she didn't want to go.  And this was the girl I left behind..... 
I think she will be okay. 
Melia was her normal outgoing self.  I have no worries about her.
Other than she is getting to big to fast!!  Lucky for me it isn't an overnight camp, so I will get these girls back tonight to snuggle because I know all to soon they won't enjoy even that......

1 comment:

  1. Your girls kill me. All 3 of them so wonderful...i can tell from here ;) Makes me sad that we only have pics of Melia and Liv together as babies in her crib. I think they would have been good friends.

    ReplyDelete