Friday, February 22, 2013

The things they say

I really love the cute things my kiddos say.  Sometimes it's just the way they say a word.  For instance boy parts in our house are called peanuts.  Not cause we wanted a cute code name, but because that is how the boys said it and it stuck.
Or how on certain days I will ask Isaiah what kind of pants I have on and he says yogurt.
 
The boys don't have l's yet.  It makes for some great words.  Lotion is potion around here, yellow is yedow and this list goes on.  Some times it will be an entire quote.  Which I try to add to the side bar of this blog.  Like how Caleb told me that he had a germ that was giving his head a tummy ache!  Oh, how I love these days and how soon they will be gone.  Bittersweet will be that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment